Hi! I'm Claire and this is my blog....... I am a Photographer and Graphic Designer who loves making pretty things, taking beautiful photographs and generally 'tinkering' around!

Here you will see samples of the art that I make from upcycled materials... I love bringing new life to something that would otherwise be discarded.

Hopefully I will be able to share all sorts of wonderful things with you all...Happy viewing xx
Feel free to post a comment and let me know that you have been here to visit today!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

mobiles and lanterns

This week I have been making hanging things! What do you think?
I have also launched my new facebook page for 17 studios.. a place where you can find all my handmade items.. click here to have a look!









check out some more creative lovelies here

8 comments:

  1. WOW, I love that lantern! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are very inspiring and truly beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! Agreed, the lantern is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous - Isn't upcycling so much more fun (and with better results) than your average purchased 1 in a million product? LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that lampshade looks fantastic!!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo - the lampshade is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. far out, that lampshade is Amazing!

    ReplyDelete